Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2008

Praktikum in unserer easy Sprachschule Valencia

Was macht man eigentlich bei einem Praktikum in unserer easy Sprachschule Valencia? Unsere Praktikantin Iva berichtet:

Hello from Valencia! I have completed more than half of my 4-month internship at the easy Sprachschule Valencia. When I came here in September, it was still summer but now, at the beginning of December, it is getting really cold. In spite of the cold, I am enjoying my stay in Valencia. The city is very beautiful and has a lot to offer: a huge beach where you can go jogging even in winter, a historical center with interesting museums and monuments, numerous restaurants, night clubs and shopping malls... The school where I am doing my internship has the perfect location - only 20 minutes walk to the beach, the city center or the Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias. Buses run on a regular basis too. I live in one of the school's apartments near the school. It is really a great experience to share an apartment with people from around the world. Students from different countries do Spanish courses at the easy Sprachschule Valencia; some of them choose to live in the school's apartments, others prefer to stay with Spanish families. The internship at the school has really helped me to improve my Spanish. As an internship assistant, my duties include office work. The working hours are in the morning and in the afternoon, with a 2-hour lunch break. In addition to learning Spanish while listening and talking to my colleagues in the office, I also did a Spanish course at the school for a few weeks. The teachers are very friendly and helpful. I really recommend easy Sprachschule, the school is excellent for doing a Spanish course or an internship! Greetings from Valencia,Iva

Blog durchsuchen