Freitag, 21. September 2012

Englisch & Praktikum in Wexford/Irland

Bevor es für unsere Studentin Nadja zurück nach Haue geht, hier ein letztes Update, viel Spaß und vielen Dank an Nadja für Ihren Einsatz!

"Hello! The weather is still the same here in Wexford. It changes between rain and sunshine.The trip to Dublin was eventful. We went on a sightseeing tour bus around the city and saw beautiful places. One day was not enough, if you want to see all of Dublin you have to stay longer than a day. It has many interesting things to discover e.g. many cathedrals, museums and shops. On Tuesday we went to an Irish dancing lesson. It was very funny and we laughed a lot. It was very difficult to learn, but I think everybody should learn an Irish dance. Last night, there was dog racing in Enniscorthy which we really enjoyed, unfortunately I did not win any money! This is a place that lots of families can go and have fun. On Sunday, I am leaving Ireland. I have really enjoyed the time here, I have improved my English and have met nice people."

Blog durchsuchen