Donnerstag, 6. September 2012

Englisch & Praktikum in Wexford/Irland

Unsere Studentin Nadja macht zur Zeit einen Englischsprachkurs und Praktikum in unserer Sprachschule in Wexford in Irland, sie wird in den kommenden Wochen direkt aus Wexford berichten inklusive Wetterbericht :-)

Hi! My name is NadjaSuslov and this is my second week in Wexford. I´m here to improve my English. I feel that am improving daily. The first days were a little bit difficult, but now I feel more confident, because the people in the school and in the town are very friendly. M English is getting better day by day. I really have to get used to the Irish weather. It rains a lot, so you definitely need an umbrella. I´m very lucky, because for the last 3 days the sun has been shining. This is unusual according to Irish people. Wexford has beautiful beaches. I was on three of them. The beach in Curracloe is close to Wexford and it looks lovely. I also went to Hook Lighthouse last Sunday. It´s the oldest operational Lighthouse in the world. The landscape around the Lighthouse is sensational. We went for a walk and it was very nice. In the evening I often go to a pub to meet other students and locals. There I can talk
with folks and exchange experiences. I have met different people from different countries and it´s a great experience. You can learn from each other. I´m enjoying the time in Wexford and I look forward to what will be happen next.

Blog durchsuchen