Donnerstag, 6. September 2012

Englisch und Golf in Wexford/Irland

Marcel berichtet für uns von seinen Erlebnissen und Eindrücken aus Wexford/Irland
 
"Hello everybody! My name is Marcel and I stay here in Ireland for 5 weeks to improve my English. This is my third week. I really enjoy my language stay in Wexford. My homestay family is absolutely lovely. On my first day in Ireland their granddaughters took me to the cinema and on the second I played golf with my host father and four other family members. It is a really big family and every day someone visits us. Therefore I am not able to feel alone. =) Normally I am happy to be graduated, but I really enjoy being in the Slaney language school. I meet there many people from different countries and it is always funny. In my free time I often go on the golf course, usually it is very windy and every time it could start raining. However the last few days the sun was always shining. In the evening I fancy going out with some other students from my language school to a pub. Usually we meet some locals there. All people in Ireland are so friendly and they are always smiling when they are able to help people especially tourists. A trip to Ireland is to be recommended. Now I am looking forward to see what is going to happen next!"

Blog durchsuchen